A “Cookie” is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other things, cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it. For example, control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted access areas, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound, or share content through social media.
- Customization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some general features predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, the geolocation of the terminal, and the regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the tracking and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used to measure activity on a website, application or platform, and for the creation of browsing profiles of users of the said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on how it is used by said users.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior through observation, allowing the subsequent development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the foregoing.
We inform you that you can set up your browser to refuse or accept cookies, or set up your browser so that these cookies are automatically deleted once the browser, computer or device turned off.
The cookies settings in the main browsers can be configured in the following manner:
- Google Chrome>Settings>Show advanced options> Privacy>Content settings>Cookies.
- Firefox>Tools>Options>Privacy>History>Custom settings.
- Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet options>Privacy>Advanced.
Also, keep in mind that if you share content from the web portal with friends through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, you may receive cookies from those websites. We cannot control the settings of third-party cookies, so we suggest you check the websites of these third parties to obtain more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Cookies used on our website:
|Cakecookies(lang)||One week||These cookies are a session identifier provided by PHP to differentiate sessions between users. It is an essential cookie (strictly necessary) for the provision of services that are offered on the web.|
ABANTAIL S.COOP. can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or for the purposes of adapting the said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, Users are advised to visit it periodically.