ABANTAIL, S.COOP. assures the compliance with the current standards on the protection of personal data. Similarly, ABANTAIL claims to comply with the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Law 34/2002.
The fields that are marked with an asterix (*) in the different sections of the tab “Contact” and “Job offers” are required. Omission of any information that is required in those fields could cause the impossibility of providing the offered services.
The User guarantees that the provided information in the mentioned fields is true and accurate. Likewise, the user agrees to keep the information updated and to communicate the modifications that it might occur to ABANTAIL.
By clicking the “Accept” button, the user gives consent for the data processing for the purposes stated below.
ABANTAIL, S.COOP. mercantile is liable of processing the data collected through the WEB.
ABANTAIL is a partnership with address at Garaia Teknologia Parkea, Goiru Kalea, 7, 20500 Arrasate-Mondragón (Gipuzkoa), and NIF F20839551. You can contact us calling at 943.712.560 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact: by completing the fields in the “Contact” section and clicking the “Accept” button, the user grants his/her consent for the personal data processing in order to manage the questions posed by him/her in said section.
- Job Offers: By completing the fields offered in the “Job Offers” section and clicking on the “Accept” button, the user grants his/her consent to the personal data processing in order to manage the registered candidatures to the selection processes opened in ABANTAIL.
- Commercial research: The user grants his/her consent for the personal data processing in order to manage the information submission and commercial prospecting. In the event that we do not get your consent or that it is withdrawn in the future, we cannot send you commercial communications about our products.
The legal bases that allow the personal data processing provided by the user are:
- Contact: the legitimate interest of ABANTAIL to answer the questions posed through the “Contact” section.
- Job Offers: the consent granted by the interested party when enrolling in the selection processes.
- Commercial research: the consent granted by the interested party.
ABANTAIL will not assign the personal data obtained from the users to any third party, nor will it make international transfers of data to third parties located outside the European Union.
The third parties, who in a service provision framework in favour of ABANTAIL, could have access to the personal data of the interested parties, have subscribed with ABANTAIL the corresponding contracts for the provision of services and have implemented the appropriate security measures, in compliance with the applicable legislation on data protection.
The personal data collected are identifiable:
- Name and surname
- CV (only in the Job Offer section)
The personal data provided by the users will be kept during:
- Contact: the necessary term to respond to the query posed by them.
- Job Offers: the period during which the selection process is open and finalized, for a one-year period.
- Commercial research: the personal data provided by the user will be kept while the commercial relations between the parties are maintained, provided that the user does not withdraw their consent.
Once the aforementioned periods have expired, ABANTAIL will keep the data duly blocked for the period required by the applicable legislation.
The user has the right to request ABANTAIL access to personal data that has been provided, opposition, rectification, deletion, or the limitation of its treatment, or to oppose to it, as well as the right to the portability of data. Likewise, the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
The user will be able to exercise the aforementioned rights through a communication sent to the e-mail address email@example.com, indicating their name and surname, attaching a copy of their ID or passport and the right they wish to enforce.
In case the user considers that ABANTAIL is not complying with the regulations, they can contact us at the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as submit a claim to the appropriate authority.
ABANTAIL takes the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the application costs, the nature, scope, context, and the end of the treatment, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for their rights and freedoms.
In any case, the security measures applied by ABANTAIL guarantee and include:
- the capacity to guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of the treatment systems and services;
- the capacity to quickly restore availability and access to the personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- a process of regular verification, evaluation, and assessment of the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to ensure the treatment safety.
Prior to consent granted by the user through the pop-up window that appears when accessing the WEB, ABANTAIL utilizes storage and data recovery devices (‘Cookies’).
The User will be able to obtain more information about the Cookies Policy in the following link: www.abantail.com/en/cookies-polic